We are committed to ensuring that all New Jersey municipal employees have the knowledge and skills to be successful. Our programs range from: professional development topics to more technical issues regarding licensing, elections, finance and budgeting.
All of our programs have been approved by the State of New Jersey, Division of Local Government Services for continuing education units (CEU’s). The programs are facilitated by seasoned professionals with extensive experience in the public sector and training fields.
All programs are interactive, with both a wide variety of teaching methods utilized, including: case studies, group discussions, individual and group activities.
To learn more about our training programs for New Jersey municipal employees, please view the following documents:
- Program Descriptions (PDF, 90 kB)
- CEU List (PDF, 137 kB)
- Training Schedule (PDF, 84 kB)
- Registration Form (PDF, 305 kB)
- Bio for Mark Kremen (PDF, 84 kB)
- Bio for Robert P. Kane (PDF, 85 kB)
- Bio for Norman M. Eckstein (PDF, 84 kB)
- Bio for Sylvia Ann Vason (PDF, 84 kB)
- Bio for Dwayne M. Harris (PDF, 14 kB)
- Bio for Carolyn Broderick (PDF, 28 kB)